I was just thinking about stuff this morning and realizing how grateful I am for everything I have and am experiencing in my life and decided to write about it. Hope you all don’t mind!
Here are 5 things I have realized have played an important role in building my wonderful life so far!
- Organize your life so it’s easier for you. Especially the stuff you don’t like doing. Very very important. There are tons of things I hate doing. Paying the bills used to be painful, until I discovered Telephone and Internet banking. Automating payments has also brought great liberation to my life. At work there are things I don’t enjoy doing, so I organize it that I have to spend the least amount of time on them by having my stuff organized to the point of automation. I found that giving them lots of attention at the beginning organizing things ensures that you just have to simply maintain the schedules that takes very little time in the future, liberating you to do other things.
- Get it done. I know this one seems simple, but if you need to do something and it may not be what you want and you keep putting it off, it’s just going to drive you crazy. It takes up room in your head, because you know you have to do it but you procrastinate and keep putting it off. So don’t put it off. Do it right now. Example, my younger son took his technical driver’s course last month, but no one has called him to do his practical, so I called them. I thought of it and found the number and left a message. Done. No leaving it and then forgetting then thinking about it again. Do it and follow through.
- Live your life to simplify it. Simplify your bills, your expenses, your living space. Make your life so you have more fun and less worry. Less cleaning and more playing. Less bills and more money. Work at it so you can get to a point where everything just sort of takes care of itself and all you have to do it enjoy your life. What a concept!
- Always believe the best is yet to come. Having a bad day where what you thought was going to happen did not. Believe that better is coming. We needed a vehicle and it could have gone 1 of 2 ways. My son wanted a truck, and we had found one, but in the end the salesman was a dream crushing jerk (put that there for my son) and decided to change the terms of the deal we had already agreed to. The other way was to get a vehicle for my husband. A deal suddenly became apparent yesterday afternoon in the form of a $1000 car which was certified and e-tested (for emissions) from a source we both trust when it comes to mechanical stuff. My son will eventually find his good deal even if it wasn’t yesterday and a less than honest salesman (which I’m sure Karma has special plans for without my intervention), but I truly believed that something good was coming (which saved us tons of cash right now), and regardless of what happens. I still believe it every day. That state of mind I think brings the good in your life, it attracts it. Even when you are disappointed for yourself or someone, if you believe that better is coming, you change your thought patterns. It sure has helped in mine so far!
- Enjoy the moments when they present themselves. The sunny blue sky. The funny joke of a husband or son/daughter. The hug at the door. The free skids of wood from a local business that let us pick it up for free. Even having a borrowed company truck that lets us pick them up this week. The new technology or app that I found to simplify my life even more. Enjoy absolutely everything and be grateful for it when the opportunities present themselves. You are succeeding. Be grateful that you are.
I’m sure there is more I am forgetting, but you get from my quick 5 what really is helping me in my journey. Have you thought of the success you are subject to everyday?
Is there anything you could be doing to contribute to it?
Leave me comments below and share what make your days good!