Ever have a day where you thought? OMG, this is it?
My world is turned upside down, and everything is wrong. Yep, I’ve have those and I’m sure you have too!
Days when loved ones get really sick or have passed away. Days when everything is going wrong and you think you simply can’t take one more single thing.
Moments of physical pain or emotional pain so heartbreakingly raw that it takes your breath away?
Sure you have. We all have.
The thing that I have come to know is that my life is bigger than One single moment, event or even day. It’s a good thing to remember when bad days happen. It’s hard on those days to think that life will ever be the same, and I’m not saying that things would not change your outlook, but your big beautiful life is bigger than one single event.
There is something to take away from every moment you live through. Your experiences are there to help you on your journey.
Here are some things I think should be important to remember for the every day:
- Treat and love the people around you that you care about as if it was the last time you would see them.
- Try to make the best of every good moment you have. You don’t know if it’s your last.
- Love alleviates guilt, so give as much as you can.
- Cherish all good memories and try to not dwell too much on the not so good ones. You’ll save yourself a lot of heartache in the long run.
- When you are upset or upside down about something, remember that laying your head down to rest helps reboot and refresh your outlook, consider it like a restart of a computer making things better that are not working, so get some rest when the world is cruel and be kind to your body and mind by giving it time to recharge and reboot.
I’m sure there is more, but I think these might help get you started in the right direction.
Now I’m going to take my own advice and go text my peeps to tell them I love them.
Here’s hoping that today is a good day for you!